Sunday, March 22, 2009

Have you ever been to a hotel where the hotel allows dogs?

Hi, I booked a hotel and it allows dogs. I was thinking maybe i could take my dog w/me. Its a hotel in Florida so me and my family were going to be gone to Disney World all day. I was wondering, does the maid come and clean your room if you have a dog? And how did you feed your dog in the middle of the day if you were out? Did you allow your dog to sleep w/you in bed? Did your dog behave well?





telll me about your experiences.


most detailed 10 pts. best answer!



We have traveled with a dog in the past, and the hotels(all different ones no particular chain) that I have stayed in with the dog do not recommend that you leave the dog there when you are not in the room, if you leave the room and leave the dog there, put your do not disturb sign up, some hotels the maids will not clean it if there is a pet in it, others will, but if the dog gets out and you are not there, they will not go chasing it. You need to ask the hotel what their policy is on un-attended pets in the hotel rooms to get the correct answer.





Some of the ones that we have stayed in have an on site kennel, or have reduced rates at a nearby kennel so that you can board your dog for the day while you are out sightseeing.





Our dog did not sleep with us at home or when we are away, he had his own bed and we brought it with us.





It is better to leave your dog at home with family or friends or board them at a local kennel.




I know how hard it is to have a demanding pet like a dog and go on vacation. Don't take your dog with you. He or she could ruin your trip. When you go on vacation you usually want to ditch all your responsibilities, chill out on the beach, with a dog you constantly have to worry.





I know it's hard to leave part of your family behind especially at pet smart. Try to find a neihbor or a friend to watch him or her for you. Or a pet sitter that can take the dog to their house or come to your house every few hours.





Have fun on your vacation!




well, for one, that is going to be a pretty nasty hotel!! But, I say leave him at petsmart, because at least then you wont have as much trouble during ur vacation and he will get fed. plus, if ur dog breaks it, u buy it !




DO NOT take your dog if it is going to be locked in a hotel room all day. That is just cruel. And no, the maid will not clean your room while the dog is in there. This is for safety and security reasons.




Yes, but one time when i took my dog, it stunk SO BAD. I couldnt sleep there so we just left. I wanted to see wat it was like but it just couldnt happen. It was disgusting. The dogs just poop whereever they want. UGG...




Yes and people do not clean up after their animals and no matter how much the maid cleans it still smells like piss.




Please stop advertising your question on others questions, its quite rude :(




Stop posting on other people's questions, it's rude.




psh your pretty lame


you ask me to answer yours and you didnt even answer mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Answers for Travel

Travel blog

Travel with Me