Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Is brazil a good country to go to school in?

If you get a good school, a good house with good family.


It'll be nice.


Salvador and Florianpolis, in my opinion, are good cities for student foreigners.




DO!





I am going on one next year, and I am really excitied about it (you can email me if you have questions).





The thing is, the point of a foreign exchange isn't really to go to school. I can't say I think Brazilian schools will be the best (even though lots of them are private school), but you get other sorts of cultural learning through an exchange!




Private schools in Brazil are good. I had a very good experience in my school days here. Not only because of all that I learned but also because of all the friends I made.




Public school is waste of time


Private school there are several very good, but very expensive.




Yes, but u MUST be in a privet school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Answers for Travel

Travel blog

Travel with Me