Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I need a really good place to get my nails done in mississauga, ontario, canada? any help would be appreciatd.?

ok I bite my nails a lot and they're really bad so I want to get fake nails, but I'm looking for a really good place here in mississauga, ontario (price doesn't really matter) so any help would be much appreciated. And please don't tell me that fake nails are lame or tacky, I wanna get them to cover up my bad bitten nails and and stop this habit, so I'm gonna get acrylic nails first to let my own nails grow and then work from there on my own nails, PLEASE PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS. If you know any good place in mississauga or even Oakville, please let me know. thanks



There's an awesome nail art salon near heartland shopping center! its in some plaza on Matheson and Terry Fox. Its also near popeyes and booster juice.... if u have any questions bout the address just email me at : elena_cullen1988@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Answers for Travel

Travel blog

Travel with Me