Sunday, March 22, 2009

How to tan in Cancun?

Last time I went to Cancun I wore SPF 50 and didnt get a tan.


Once I wore nothing and my back completely blistered.





I need a plan to get a tan in Cancun. What number should I wear and how long should I be out with it on, and how often should I put it on...etc etc etc?





** I am not dark complected but at the same time I'm not ghostly white. I am a "happy medium" I suppose. But more towards the fair side.



go to a tanning salon before you go so you are used to it and have a base. thats what i do. im fair skin, i tan for 3-4 weeks, 3 to 4 days per week, before we go. thats your best bet. then you can use 10 or 20 spf. we were in acapulco last spring, wore 4 spf. was fine.




Wear like an SPF 8. Or it could just be your natural skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Answers for Travel

Travel blog

Travel with Me