Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What is this? help me?

I am Brazilian and I have the address "5664 Cahuenga Blvd Suite 766" The address is of Los Angeles. I want to know what this number is 5664.








Sorry my english Thank's



Perhaps I can explain:





In America, they put the number first. So this is on Cahuenga Boulevard, #5664. "Suite 766" is actually just a mailbox, not a real suite. So the address is just a business full of post office boxes. People give this address out to hide their real address. They just go to the fake address to pick up their mail and get things delivered to them.





It sounds like someone is trying to fool you with a fake address. Mail will be delivered there, but nobody lives there. The company that is there is in the business of accepting mail and packages.




well I googled that address it look like this is a mail drop place


(something like mailbox etc)


as they are several different companies listed at this address


all with the same address


( where people can rent mailboxes


at this address and all the suite number is really just the box number


so the number 5664 would be box number for that person




5664 could be the address number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Answers for Travel

Travel blog

Travel with Me