Tuesday, March 10, 2009

If my mother lives in kansas and i live in Texas, Can i still get a resident discount at KU if I get in?

Im doing a project for English and we have to write a paper on a college we would like to go to, and im doing the University of Kansas. I was wondering if i would get the resident discount for Kansas residents, if my mom lives there, even though i live in Texas and my diploma comes from a Texas highschool?



I grew up in Missouri and went to Eastern Illinois university. As I recall, all I had to do to qualify for the resident discount was register to vote in Illinois. I'd check with the university, though, because requirements mat vary from state to state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Travel with Pretty Girl?

Answers for Travel

Travel blog

Travel with Me